If you own or run a company, and you’re considering a sale or buying another company, I strongly
encourage you to watch this video.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) are happening in the U.S. accounts receivable management (ARM) industry,
although the marketplace leading up to midterm elections is vastly different than it was before and
during the global pandemic. Variable economic conditions, political uncertainties, increased regulatory
actions, and rising capital costs are having a profound affect on the frequency and outcome of many
business sales over recent years.
At Kaulkin Ginsberg, we are very proud to have clients like Chad Silverstein, former owner of Choice
Recovery based in Columbus, Ohio. Over a twenty-five-year career, Chad and his team built a successful
ARM company uniquely focused on servicing smaller healthcare providers.
This is a must-see video for owners who are thinking about a sale or buying another ARM
We cover critical topics including:
- What motivates a young owner to sell a successful business?
- The challenges of selling a private company.
- What distinguished Choice Recovery from its competitors, including a unique way to help
unemployed consumers who are heavy in debt find employment.
- Why Chad decided to hire Kaulkin Ginsberg to handle the sale.
- What would Chad tell an owner who is thinking about selling his/her business?
Please contact us today at email@example.com to schedule a confidential call with Mike Ginsberg to discuss
your buying or selling interests.