Kaulkin Ginsberg is teaming up with CMS Group to create a new venue where busy executives involved in accounts receivable management (ARM) and revenue cycle management (RCM) can learn about the latest developments impacting their businesses, connect with current and prospective new clients, and revolutionize the way that prospecting is done in the industry, while keeping expenses minimal.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should participate in Business Revolution Week:
- Commercial and consumer credit grantors, debt recovery professionals, and technology experts across all facets of the North American ARM and RCM industries will come together during this revolutionary event.
- Provide access to other members of your team who do not typically attend live events, such as collection managers or IT personnel, without incurring any additional costs.
- Obtain prospecting lists segmented by market segment and services provided.
- Listen to carefully selected subject matter experts (SMEs) who will lead roundtable discussions on critical trends and developments impacting profitable growth and transforming our industries. Executives from top debt collection agencies and collection law firms will discuss optimal recovery strategies, key success factors, and other critical trends in the era of COVID-19.
- Learn how creditors and collectors can best work together to prevent lawsuits.
- Discover how credit and collection professionals can leverage digital technologies to enhance outreach and drive efficient recoveries. Participants will learn about multi-channel strategies, omni-channel solutions, and compliant communications. Listen in and ask leading innovators about the latest advancements in artificial intelligence and machine learning that can transform recovery strategy.
- Gain an understanding of crucial regulatory changes at the federal and state levels, as seen through the eyes of the most prominent authorities on compliance in the credit and collections space.
- Demo your company’s capabilities and utilize private rooms designed for one-on-one meetings with prospects, clients, and friends.
- Interact with recovery managers and collection experts to discuss the implications of the 2020 presidential election for ARM companies and the credit granting market sectors they service. If President Trump is reelected, how successful will his administration’s policy of deregulation be given the new makeup of Congress? If not, what will the new Biden administration look like, and how will it impact the credit and collections space?
- For the low cost of $99, attendees will be able to network virtually with peers, clients, vendors and prospects; attend the roundtables, interact with the experts, visit the Expo Hall at their leisure, access demos (live or on-demand) for desired products and services, create their own agenda, and schedule private meeting. No expensive airfares, hotels, meals, or attendee fees.
We will bring all of this to your own computer, phone, or handheld device both live and on-demand.
Together, we can revolutionize the way that prospecting is done in our industry! Sign up now as an attendee or contact us to discuss the 4 levels of participation that are available.