Kaulkin Ginsberg Company’s (Kaulkin Ginsberg) mission is to be the most knowledgeable and trusted advisors to the outsourced business services (OBS) community. Owners, executives, and investors rely on Kaulkin Ginsberg’s resources for accurate and reliable information:
Blogs & Press Releases
Kaulkin Ginsberg’s executives offer their insight, advice, and opinions on an array of topics. The following blogs and press releases available on this site go back 12 months. If you’d like to see more historical writings, please contact Kaulkin Ginsberg.
Presentations & Webinars
As highly regarded experts, members of Kaulkin Ginsberg’s team are often featured speakers at major conferences, meetings, and events, and offer their insights during live webinars. If you’d like to have one of our industry experts speak at one of your events, please contact Kaulkin Ginsberg.
Briefs & Whitepapers
Kaulkin Ginsberg’s qualified research team regularly produces strategic-level reports and whitepapers that provide executives with the relevant information needed to make critical business decisions. If you have any questions, please contact Kaulkin Ginsberg.
- Sole Proprietorships: Choosing the Right Business Structure
- Collection Agency Valuations: Value Drivers for ARM Companies
- Reverse Due Diligence: Is it Necessary with a Private Equity Buyer?
- Collection Agency M&A: The Importance of Earn-Out Structure
- M&A Discussion with David Rae, Bill Gosling, and Jon Gormin, Owner Resource Group
- M&A Discussion with Mike Baldwin, Altus / Brown & Joseph
- Collection Agency M&A: Non-Financial Factors that Affect Pricing
- Diversity in the Collections Industry: Examining the Demographics of Bill & Account Collectors
- Politics, the Judiciary, and the CFPB in a Post-Election Environment
- Litigation Challenges and Strategies