As trusted advisors to the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry for 30 years, Kaulkin Ginsberg has seen it all. This podcast discusses our top five reasons why businesses don’t sell for top price and what you, the owner, can do about it right now.
These reasons include:
- Failure to capture the true operating income of the selling business
- The business is too dependent upon its owners
- Concentration exists among top clients
- The business does not pass the eye test
- The seller fails to reinvest in the business
Find out what you can do to help ensure that your business will sell for top price in this roughly five-minute podcast. Enjoy!
If you are ready for a sale, or would like to discuss the steps your business needs to take in order to get there, we’d be happy to schedule a confidential call. Please contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org