In a previous podcast, Five Questions to Ask Prior to Sale, we discussed five questions that every business owner should ask themselves prior to a sale. Related, this podcast will address questions that should be answered in advance of any buyer discussions.
Such questions include:
- Are there any dealbreakers?
- Does the leadership team have any holes that need to be filled?
- Are you ready to tell your team about the sale?
- How is your business positioned in the marketplace?
- Does client concentration exist?
This four-and-a-half-minute podcast will guide you through answering these questions. Enjoy!
If you are ready for a sale, or would like to discuss the steps your business needs to take in order to get there, we’d be happy to schedule a confidential call. Please contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org.