Accounts receivable management (ARM) companies responded rapidly to the worldwide Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Many collection agencies, collection law firms, and debt buyers quickly incorporated work-from-home models and now must address their reopening strategies. There have been few times in history when exchanging critical, timely, and accurate information has been more crucial than it is now.
As a trusted voice in the ARM industry for 30 years, Kaulkin Ginsberg once again assembled some of the most well informed experts to share their viewpoints on reopening operations and collections while the unemployment rate soars to levels not seen since the Great Depression.
Panelists that joined Mike Ginsberg included:
- Rozanne Andersen, Chief Compliance Officer, Ontario Systems
- Tim Collins, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, TrueAccord
- Joann Needleman, Member, Clark Hill PLC
- Mike Frost, Partner, Malone Frost Martin PLLC
- Manny Newburger, Founding Shareholder and Vice President, Barron & Newburger, P.C.
Watch the one hour and 22 minute webinar below.