In these unprecedented times, reliable information and interpretation is critical. As such, Kaulkin Ginsberg assembled a collection of trusted voices within the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry in a first-of-its-kind “group chat” to share their expertise and viewpoints, which took place on March 24.
- Mike Ginsberg, President & CEO, Kaulkin Ginsberg
- Rozanne Andersen, Chief Compliance Officer, Ontario Systems
- Tim Collins, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, TrueAccord
- Joann Needleman, Member, Clark Hill PLC
- Mike Frost, Partner, Malone Frost Martin PLLC
- Manny Newburger, Founding Shareholder and Vice President, Barron & Newburger, P.C.
- John Bedard, Owner, Bedard Law Group
In this roughly 90-minute webinar, the panel discussed the pressing challenges arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, such as proposed and actualized governmental prohibitions on debt collection and muddled messaging from credit grantors. Ultimately, the group striked an optimistic tone as it explored opportunities for maturation and affirmed the resiliency of the ARM industry.
There have been few times in history when exchanging critical information and communicating with one another has been more crucial than it is right now. As such, join us for our next group chat on Tuesday, March 31 at 1:00 PM EST. Register here now. If you can’t join live, register anyway to receive a copy of the recording.