After nearly 30 years of providing strategic advisory services to accounts receivable management (ARM) firms, Kaulkin Ginsberg Company (KGC) has seen significant changes to the industry. We’ve seen positive change, such as technology advancement and the emergence of revenue cycle management (RCM) as a profitable growth industry, as well as major challenges, such as the Great Recession and increased litigation and regulation.
As a firm, KGC takes great pride in recognizing changes on the horizon and providing clients with value-add solutions that help position their business for profitable growth.
In order to meet our promise of recognizing such changes, we recently added two new services offerings you should be aware of:
Vendor Selection Services
Recognizing that technology is rapidly evolving, we want to make sure your agency is selecting the right vendor for your particular needs. Do any of these situations apply to you?
- Your team is considering overhauling your collection software platform and you want to make sure you’re in front of the right providers with the capacity to service your needs;
- You are seeking subcontractors with the right credentials for a new client engagement and don’t know which agencies to contact;
- You purchase debt and want to make sure you’re aligned with the right collection law firms or agencies to service your portfolio; or
- You want to learn more about artificial intelligence and the impact it has on our industry but you’re unsure who to contact.
We are now enabling collection agencies, debt buyers, and other ARM service providers to identify the right vendors with the capability of handling their needs. Our research team has amassed an extensive database of ARM vendors and service providers that are now accessible, free of any charge to you. Send us your requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs), or simple data request and we will communicate with the vendors that provide that service. You will receive all responses so you can negotiate directly with the tech provider. Your company now has a way to control the vendor selection process, create competition, and ensure that you are negotiating with the vendors that match your specific requirements.
Expanded Services for Debt Buyers
Our research has determined that conditions for debt buying, specifically within the financial services industry, have not appeared this attractive since the Great Recession. Credit card net charge-offs grew by over 53.9% from $20.9 billion in 2015 to $32.1 billion in 2018; whereas credit union credit card net charge-offs more than doubled from nearly $800 million in 2013 to about $1.7 billion in 2018. We strongly believe there will also be substantial debt purchase opportunities emerging in the FinTech space as well. We want to make sure our clients are well positioned to capitalize on these opportunities, so we expanded our service offerings and teamed up with industry veteran Mike Chiodo to provide the following debt buying oriented services:
- Debt Portfolio Analysis and Valuation Services – We provide pricing and financial modeling for performing and non-performing receivable debt portfolios.
- Strategic Advisory Services – We will review the buyer’s debt purchasing and liquidation strategy to determine if there are ways to improve performance.
- Liquidation Strategy Development Services – We can support first-time debt buyers in developing their own liquidation strategy.
- Portfolio Management Services – We can partner with creditors and debt buyers to generate and implement effective collection or sales strategies to maximize their liquidation strategy.
- Funding Diligence – We assist with the funding side of a transaction, such as through evaluating debt/equity funding partners.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to confidentially discuss these, or any of our service offerings. Thank you.