COLLECTIONS IN THE TRUE NORTH: ANALYZING TRENDS AND OBSTACLES IN THE CANADIAN ARM INDUSTRY
In an effort to transform the way that business is conducted among commercial and consumer credit grantors, debt collectors, debt buyers, technology innovators, and advisors, Kaulkin Ginsberg teamed up to produce Business Revolution Week: North America.
In this roundtable, eight subject matter experts came together to discuss the unique circumstances and trends in the Canadian credit and collections space, from the perspective of both creditors and service providers. The experts include:
- Stephen Sheather, SCORE Statistical Consulting Inc., Owner
- Phil Newfeld, Bill Gosling, SVP of Strategic Operations
- Pedro Maya, Rogers Communications, Vice President, Credit Operations
- Scott Kimberley, President’s Choice Financial, Senior Director Portfolio Management and Collections
- Blair DeMarco-Wettlaufer, Kingston Data & Credit Inc., Managing Director
- Rocco Mortellitti, Techcom Software Solutions, Inc., Chief Operating Officer
- Richard Yap, SCORE Statistical Consulting Inc., Chief Operating Officer
- Simon Howard, IllionDTS Canada, Director of Business Development
Enjoy the recording below!