In these volatile times, exchanging accurate information to keep informed is vital to staying afloat. This is especially true for those in the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry, which faces numerous unprecedented challenges as a result of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. To this end, Kaulkin Ginsberg organized a “group chat” – the second of its kind webinar, with the first occurring on March 24 – featuring some of the most well-informed experts in the industry, including:
- Mike Ginsberg, President & CEO, Kaulkin Ginsberg
- Rozanne Andersen, Chief Compliance Officer, Ontario Systems
- Tim Collins, General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, TrueAccord
- Joann Needleman, Member, Clark Hill PLC
- Mike Frost, Partner, Malone Frost Martin PLLC
- Manny Newburger, Founding Shareholder and Vice President, Barron & Newburger, P.C.
- John Bedard, Owner, Bedard Law Group
In the roughly 80-minute webinar, the panel covered a broad range of topics such as new emergency actions by states like Massachusetts and Illinois that directly affect the credit and collections industry, steps agencies can take to receive aid and loans from the federal government and banks, and how to raise awareness of the positive ways in which ARM companies are helping consumers in these uncertain times. View the entire webinar below.