Valuation & Financial Solutions
Whether you’re buying or selling a business, valuing a minority interest, or negotiating a divorce or partnership agreement, understanding an entity’s fair market value is crucial. Good decisions come from working with financial advisors who can offer a trusted perspective.
Kaulkin Ginsberg’s unparalleled market knowledge and partnership with sister company Topline Valuation Group allow us to perform assessments that are both realistic and respected.
- Business Consulting – Partner with our strategic advisors who not only understand your business, but have also worked with companies like yours to resolve similar issues.
- Dispute Resolution – Forensic accounting is a necessity if you are involved in a financial dispute. Topline’s certified fraud examiners (CFEs) will help you identify and minimize risks, and get your business back on track should you find yourself a victim of fraud.
- Due Diligence – Investigate a potential buy- or sell-side opportunity. Our experts will guide you through the vetting process before you make a deal.
- Forecasting – Build a financial model for your business to project future growth and meet your goals. We’ll help you identify areas of improvement or investment and develop a strategic plan.
- Outsourced CFO – Growing your business but don’t have room in your budget for a dedicated chief financial officer? Topline’s team of certified public accountants (CPAs) will serve as your CFO on an outsourced basis.
- Valuation – By analyzing your firm’s current and historical financial performance and the trends within your industry, we can provide you with the fair market value of your enterprise.
Improve decisions at the corporate, operational, and ownership levels. Contact us today.
“We could not have been more pleased with the methodology used in the valuation and truly believe this represents an unbiased, conservative, and reasonable representation of our company’s value for each shareholder.”
— Wm. Mark Edwards,
President & CEO, Credit Bureau Systems, Inc.
”Kaulkin Ginsberg exercised professionalism and expressed a non-biased, independent opinion on a very difficult valuation. We were impressed by the methodologies used to reach the valuation. If we had to do it a second time, Kaulkin Ginsberg would be our vendor of choice.”
— Jeff Heft,
President & CEO, BYL Agency, Ltd.
"When I originally contacted you, I requested a fairly tight deadline. Part way through the engagement, the deadline was moved up even further. Your delivery of the report ahead of schedule is much appreciated. I would highly recommend your service to others and your firm will be our first choice should we have any further need for services in the CRM/call center industry.”
— Karen Hallson
CGA, CBV, Manager, Valuations, Crocus Investment Fund