Kaulkin Ginsberg is the leader in providing strategic consulting services to the ARM industry. Our experienced staff and external advisory network will work with you to create a custom, long-term growth or exit strategy.
Areas of Focus:
- Business Plan Implementation – Learn what adds to or detracts from your company’s value. We’ll help you execute a strategic plan that meets your goals and avoids common pitfalls.
- Competitive Analysis – Find out how your firm stacks up against industry competitors. Our reputation for discretion allows us to collect sensitive information and accurately define benchmarks.
- Executive Recruitment – We’ll assess your leadership team and find new candidates to fill important positions. While you focus on your business, we will quickly and confidentially identify the right people who can add value.
- Market Segment Expansion – Interested in expanding into a new growth market? Our analysts will research specific segments of interest, targeting profitable opportunities for your business.
- Service Offering Development – Diversification is one of the best ways to get ahead. We’ll propose and implement a strategy to help you increase the types of services you provide your clients.
We’ll leverage our relationships to find the best solutions for your business. Contact us today.
“This would not have happened without you. Thank you for your hard work, diligence, and passion. I often felt like you acted as though you had just as much at stake as we did. You are a pro at what you do, and we were lucky to have you represent us!”
— Tony Michel,
President, Pinnacle Financial Group, Inc.
“By bringing valuable candidates to me, Kaulkin Ginsberg allowed me to focus on the primary responsibilities of my job. I look forward to working with you in the future.”
— Paul Grossman,
Medical Data Systems, Inc
“Dahlink Financial’s credit card asset class took several years to fully develop. I was reminded of that fact after reading your ‘Rome wasn’t built overnight’ comment in a DBA article. I don’t know if you wrote those articles with the intention of fostering hope within the debt buying community, but you sure made me feel a lot better."
— Christa Scalies,
Dahlink Financial Corporation